People & Resources
Curricular Affairs, formerly the Office of Medical Student Education, offers a variety of resources and education related support for administration, faculty, staff, and clinicians who teach medical students.
Curricular Affairs is headed by the Associate Dean for Medical Student Education, Amy Lynn Waer, MD, and includes the:
- Director of Faculty Instructional Development
- Director of Program Evaluation and Student Assessment
- Manager of Curriculum and Assessment
- Program Managers for Preclinical Years and Clinical Years
- Director of Resident and Fellow Development.
Use the menu at left to find out more about these resources and the talented people who provide them.