If you are a resident or fellow and would like to request assistance or resources in preparing for exams, developing communication or other skills essential to succeed in residency, please contact T. Gail Pritchard, PhD, Director, Resident and Fellow Development. Residents and fellows in the Department of Medicine, please contact Lu Martinez, PhD.
House Staff Counselor
Dr. Oñate provides a variety of services for residents, including short-term guidance on issues concerning residency, couples or family counseling or individual counseling, among other services. To find out more, please visit Dr. Oñate's webpage on the UA College of Medicine site.
- Larry Oñate, MD, 520.325.9176
Graduate Medical Education
Conrad Clemens, MD, MPH, is the Associate Dean for Graduate Medical Education, and is located at University Campus. Victoria Murrain, DO, is the Associate Dean for Graduate Medical Education, and is located at South Campus. If you have questions about GME policies, please contact them directly or the administrators below.
- Conrad Clemens, MD, MPH, Associate Dean, Graduate Medical Education
- Diane Bigelow, MS, Director, Graduate Medical Education
- Victoria Murrain, DO, Associate Dean, Graduate Medical Education
- Jeanne Deinert, Administrator, Graduate Medical Education