The FID Director offers Grand Rounds, workshops and one-on-one support for all Banner UMC attendings, community-based and rural preceptors, fellows and residents who teach medical students.
If you would like to meet with the director of instructional development, please contact Karen Spear Ellinwood, PhD, JD.
Online CES Course
- Join the CES online course -- View/download Guide for Registration
- Join the Community based educator course online -- Guide for enrolling in community-based educator course
What you will find in the Clinical Educators section?
This section of the FID website contains links to resources concerning the development and enhancement of teaching and assessment skills and practices for all clinical educators, including residents, fellows and affiliate faculty in community-based clinical settings.
Below are links to information about the undergraduate medical education program, resources for all clinicians teaching in Years 3 and 4.
- FID Orientation Guide (iBook format)
- Tell us what you want to learn!
UA COM Educational Policies
- Please review the UA College of Medicine Educational Program Objectives!
- View or download the UA COM General Clerkship Manual
If you would like additional resources or materials that you do not see on this site, please contact Karen Spear Ellinwood, PhD, JD, Director, Instructional Development.
Clerkship Phase Transition to Residency MedScapeCMEIHI MedU Reading List