The video below provides an overview of the OIA Protocol as well as the OIA's online tool for evaluation of classroom teaching.
Questions about the Peer Review of Teaching Protocol
Please contact one of the following people if you have additional questions aboutthe OIA protocol. If your question concerns the implementation of the protocol at the College of Medicine, please contact Tina Wixom, DBA.
- Ingrid Novodvorsky, OIA, Assessment and Evaluation
- Tina Wixom, DBA, Director, Faculty Policy and Reporting, Faculty Affairs
- Karen Spear Ellinwood, PhD, JD, Director, Faculty Instructional Development
Resources from the OIA
OIA Protocol & Peer Evaluation of Teaching (~7 min)
- OIA Protocol for Peer Review of Teaching
- Classroom Observation Suite - an online tool for creating a form to guide observation and evaluation of faculty teaching.
For questions about the Classroom Observation Suite, please email Ingrid Novodvorsky, OIA, Assessment and Evaluation
Resources Peer Evaluations of Clinical Teaching
- AAMC Med Ed Portal Publications
- Peer Observation of Teaching Handbook
- OSTE (Objective Structured Teaching Evaluation) for Resident Educators
- OSTE in Faculty Feedback Skills
- Resident as Teacher Curriculum & Assessment Tool (Pediatrics)