The video below provides an overview of the OIA Protocol as well as the OIA's online tool for evaluation of classroom teaching.
Resources from the OIA
OIA Protocol & Peer Evaluation of Teaching (~7 min)
- OIA Protocol for Peer Review of Teaching
- Classroom Observation Suite - an online tool for creating a form to guide observation and evaluation of faculty teaching.
For questions about the Classroom Observation Suite, please email Ingrid Novodvorsky, OIA, Assessment and Evaluation
Resources Peer Evaluations of Clinical Teaching
- AAMC Med Ed Portal Publications
- Peer Observation of Teaching Handbook
- OSTE (Objective Structured Teaching Evaluation) for Resident Educators
- OSTE in Faculty Feedback Skills
- Resident as Teacher Curriculum & Assessment Tool (Pediatrics)